What Are Your Goals?
Everyone has different goals! What are yours? How do you set them? Do you have both short term and long term goals? I personally am always working with goals. Weekly goals, monthly goals, yearly goals, fitness goals, diet goals, workout goals, ect….
Kim Dolan Leto- 43 years old, and a busy mother – She is such an inspiration!
|Look at the hard work put into this body! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G|
Currently my daily goals are:
- Drink at LEAST 1 gallon of water per day
- Ensure I am getting enough protein in my diet
- Remember to take my multi vitamin
- Get my cardio in…..I will discuss my battle with cardio, but that’s an entire post of its own
- Participate in my first fitness competition
- Gain Muscle (this is a very slow process)
- Establish healthy eating habits–making it a lifestyle
I am sure most of you, just like me struggle with goals, I don’t always get my 1 gallon in per day, I don’t always get in my 5-6 meals per day, I don’t always remember to take my vitamins, I truly struggle to get my cardio in, and I very much struggle to eat clean….I tend to sneak in way too many cheat meals.